January 04, 2012

Oh, i Wish it Could be Shark Week, Every Day

Matt


 More of my noise, here we go, list mania, it's 2012 Photo one: Did me some more work on the best cat ever painting, gonna throw in some space and stars behind her and have some light coming off those desert rocks.
Photo two: continued with some of the shark background, gonna have to go retouch some bits cause i got a bit carried away but what ever, its my painting.
Photo three: I think i have posted this before, maybe a smaller photo of just the chick. This i did in 2010 but im selling it now, for real cheap so email me for details at tony-stark@live.co.uk
Or here i am on Book Space
Photo four: Some bitch ass canvas boards ready for my Super Deep Sea Caramel Wave set. Do you like those old school looking Scuba helmets? If so keep an eye on this.

SHARKhive

Facebook

Like SWA on facebook
Touch me I'm sick

About Me

My photo
SWA is: Jacko, master chef, Frankie, trippie queen, Matt, sea wizard, Jobey, crust rat, Jack one, the boss, Charlotte, word sorceress, Tom Rusbridge, skin vandal.
The Blog Farm